Tutorial - [ The OBM League ]
OBM League Mode
Every new manager automatically plays in a league. However, the league can be changed by choosing another league mode. To do so you will need male and a female boxers from the correct weight classes for the league.
Current league modes:
- [2vs2] Light 1x male boxer and 1x female boxer / up to 60 kg
- [2vs2] Medium 1x male boxer and 1x female boxer / up to 75 kg
- [2vs2] Heavy 1x male boxer and 1x female boxer / more than 75 kg
- [6vs6] Team 3x male boxers and 3x female boxers / all weight classes
- [6vs6] Champion Best teams of the country leagues from the season before are qualified
To take part in the league you will need to sign up the regulated number of boxers of the correct gender and weight class.
You can also add reserves for your league boxers in each league mode.
Note that if you do not provide enough boxers for a match day in the league that league match will be automatically lost. So make sure that your team have enough fighters for each match.
Important:- League mode can only be changed at match day 24.
- The starting league will be the lowest possible for each mode.
- The match days for the season will be calculated at matchday 1.
- 1 First Steps
- 2 The Manager Bar
- 3 The Office
- 4 The Boxing Club
- 5 The Boxers
- 6 Local Association Tournaments
- 7 Transfer Market
- 8 Finance
- 9 Profile
- 10 The OBM League
- I Overview